We have creates three new ListServs that are intended to help our emergency management, homeland security, and Citizen Corps stakeholders stay in the know with current events and future opportunities. Use the links below to sign up for these ListServs.
Our ListServs are voluntary, email-based communications that allow anyone who signs up to communicate with all other persons who have signed up for the same group. Should you have any questions, please use the “Contact Us” link at the top of the page.
Signing up for our ListServs is an easy process.
- Click the button associated with the ListServ you would like to join. A pop-up email window will appear (provided you have an email client configured on your computer or handheld device).
- Click the “Send” button. There is no need to enter a subject or body content – our server will automatically route your email the way it needs to be routed. Please note, some mobile devices will require entry into the body of the email. You can send the email by entering a space in the body of the email.
- In approximately 15 minutes, you will receive an email from the ListServ asking for you to confirm your subscription. Simply press the “Reply” button and send the email. No additional information is needed and you will be signed up to receive emails directly from the ListServ!
The easiest way to stay in contact with emergency management practitioners throughout the region. Click the button to sign up! Once signed up, any email sent to EMAfirstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to all ListServ subscribers in this group.
Are you a Citizen Corps volunteer? Do you want to learn more about the training, exercises, deployments, and activities available within the HOTCOG region? Join our ListServ to communicate with other Citizen Corps stakeholders in our region! Once signed up, any email sent to CCPemail@example.com will be sent to all ListServ subscribers in this group.
Keep up-to-date with the latest training and exercise opportunities offered by the HOTCOG Homeland Security Division and other emergency management/homeland security stakeholders in the region. Join the ListServ today! Once signed up, any email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to all ListServ subscribers in this group.
Having Trouble Signing Up?
Some users may experience issues using the above method for signing up for ListServs. This is common for users who do not have an email client configured on their computer or handheld device. Users experiencing issues can register for the ListServs in another way, just follow the instructions below.
- Send an email without body text or a subject to one of the following addresses based on which ListServ you would like to subscribe to (some users may have to enter a space in the body of the email in order to send the message):
EMAemail@example.com – This is the subscription address for the Emergency Management ListServ
CCPfirstname.lastname@example.org – This is the subscription address for the Citizen Corps Program ListServ
TrainingListemail@example.com – This is the subscription address for the Training ListServ
- You will receive an email from the system asking you to confirm your subscription. Simply hit the “Reply” button and send the email. No additional information is needed and you will be signed up to receive emails directly from the ListServ!
If you still encounter issues while attempting to subscribe to our ListServs, please use the “Contact Us” link at the top of the page. We will be glad to assist you!